Building a seamless, engaging customer experience
Whether you are a new player in the Online Retail market who wishes to set up a new web-store or someone who wishes to enhance an existing business, Seal Global Holdings helps you expand your business across borders, increase conversion rates and enable your web-store with custom, scalable e-commerce solutions. As a recognized e-commerce service provider, we help organizations elevate their online channel thorough design, platform implementation, managed services and strategy.
Think of us as your own outsourced director of e-commerce, someone who does all the worrying for you but doesn’t cost you the earth.
What Seal GLobal Brings to the Table
Seal Global brings cutting-edge technology skills, deep domain expertise and standardized delivery methodology to address the complexities of today’s commerce. From planning the front-end of your online store to back-end technologies and processes, Seal Global will hand-hold you through every stage of your implementation.
- Create and implement comprehensive e-commerce strategies for improving purchase conversion rate.
- Create master plan of web-store which is easy to explore and provides easy navigation and efficient check-out services.
- Developing and implementing e-store marketing strategies, campaigns, promotions
- Diversify payment channels
- Set up back office processes and ensure that backend order fulfillment processes are defined, implemented and operating in an efficient and sustainable manner
- Build systems and protocols internally that ensure all content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences (websites, mobile, social, video, blogs, marketplaces)
- Assess the competitive landscape by examining the merchandising strategies of key competitors and online retailers and identifying market trends.
- Lead, train and put in place functional and technical e-commerce teams
- Proprietary Software Development, Licensing, and Partnerships
- Building a Web-store which works across all platforms
- Optimizing the ecommerce customer experience on the site : landing pages, simple menu options, navigation etc.
- Optimizing the end-to-end ordering process : add-to-cart, check out, payment etc.
- Payment Gateway integration
- Site management and monitoring
- Managing digital ad campaigns through search engines, social networks, and online ad networks to drive traffic both online and to physical location(s)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM): Pay-Per-Click Advertising and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Managing Social Media marketing campaigns and content on FB, Twitter, Google+, Blogs
- Email marketing including maintaining email calendar, campaign set up, list segmentation, product selection, email delivery and performance analysis
- Marketing through Google Adwords and Affiliate channels
- Selling on marketplaces and retail portals like Amazon
- Press releases
- Set up consultants, vendors and service providers.
Tracking and Analytics Implementation
- Creating performance metrics
- Analytics/data reporting
- Implementation of Google Analytics, Webmaster Tool and Merchant Center
- Product development, product taxonomy creation
- Catalog development and management
- Content writing
- Order processing – shipment, cancellation, fraud detection
- Payment processing
- Customer support