For over 19 years we own and operate large and small internet retail companies in the USA using a unique onshore-offshore model. If declining margins and profits are putting your online business at risk, contact us immediately to see how we can make you grow and be profitable with zero headaches.
We are an official Shopify Partner. We will run your entire online business from A-Z for a single fixed fee that will be lower than the cost of a single full-time employee. We handle the following functions for your online business:
– Website Development & Maintenance on Shopify
– Product Upload and Database Maintenance
– Email Marketing
– Social Media Marketing
– Affiliate Marketing
– Customer Support via Email, Chat & Phone
– SEO and SEM
– Marketplace Integrations and Optimization
– Dedicated Graphics Designer
Think of us as your own outsourced director of e-commerce, someone who does all the worrying for you but doesn’t cost you the earth.
WHAT SEAL GLOBAL BRINGS TO THE TABLE
Seal Global brings cutting-edge technology skills, deep domain expertise and standardized delivery methodology to address the complexities of today’s commerce. From planning the front-end of your online store to back-end technologies and processes, Seal Global will hand-hold you through every stage of your implementation.
- Create and implement comprehensive e-commerce strategies for improving purchase conversion rate.
- Create master plan of web-store which is easy to explore and provides easy navigation and efficient check-out services.
- Developing and implementing e-store marketing strategies, campaigns, promotions
- Diversify payment channels
- Set up back office processes and ensure that backend order fulfillment processes are defined, implemented and operating in an efficient and sustainable manner
- Build systems and protocols internally that ensure all content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences (websites, mobile, social, video, blogs, marketplaces)
- Assess the competitive landscape by examining the merchandising strategies of key competitors and online retailers and identifying market trends.
- Lead, train and put in place functional and technical e-commerce teams
- Proprietary Software Development, Licensing, and Partnerships
- Building a Web-store which works across all platforms
- Optimizing the ecommerce customer experience on the site : landing pages, simple menu options, navigation etc.
- Optimizing the end-to-end ordering process : add-to-cart, check out, payment etc.
- Payment Gateway integration
- Site management and monitoring
- Managing digital ad campaigns through search engines, social networks, and online ad networks to drive traffic both online and to physical location(s)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM): Pay-Per-Click Advertising and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Managing Social Media marketing campaigns and content on FB, Twitter, Google+, Blogs
- Email marketing including maintaining email calendar, campaign set up, list segmentation, product selection, email delivery and performance analysis
- Marketing through Google Adwords and Affiliate channels
- Selling on marketplaces and retail portals like Amazon
- Press releases
- Set up consultants, vendors and service providers.
TRACKING AND ANALYTICS IMPLEMENTATION
- Creating performance metrics
- Analytics/data reporting
- Implementation of Google Analytics, Webmaster Tool and Merchant Center
- Product development, product taxonomy creation
- Catalog development and management
- Content writing
- Order processing – shipment, cancellation, fraud detection
- Payment processing
- Customer support